We have all seen a viral video on Facebook or YouTube. Great videos evoke feelings and memories that reach deep into what makes us human. When you see someone share something THEY love, YOU get excited. That is the unique power of video, and why I love working with video so much.
As a guy with a technical engineering background, I know how to make even subjects that seem boring and technical come alive through stories. In my life, I found that my experiences — living on submarines, raising two boys and listening to others tell their stories — have enriched me. Now I have discovered the great stories of the many residents and businesses in Marietta.
If you are wondering if video will help you grow your business and connect with your customers — the answer is yes! Because video is a great way to get people connected quickly and stay that way.
Need more proof?
- According to Forrester Research it is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video.
- According to Implix, an introductory email that includes a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text. (Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
- Visual content drives engagement. In fact, just one month after the introduction of Facebook timeline for brands, visual content — photos and videos — saw a 65% increase in engagement. (Source: Simply Measured)
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. (Source: Mist Media)
- According to studies such as by Eye View Digital, videos on a landing page can increase conversions by up to 86%.
What’s the process?
I come to you, help you discover your own unique story, and turn it into a complete and edited video that gets attention. Visit my portfolio page to see some examples, and feel free to reach out to me any time even if you just have questions.